Morning tour : 8 hours (8:00 – 16:00)
– 8:00 AM – We pick you up at your hotel and transfer by car to Dinh Mon village where you will start your excursion taking bicycle/motor ride or going on foot to the Gia Long Tomb area. (about 1km)
You will be accompanied by our tour guide and a local guide who will lead you through the history and cultural landscape as well as the design of the area which is supposed to be unique and transcendent while observing the local villagers cultivating the rice on the fields within the heritage.
– 11:00 After an intensive experience of about 2.5 hours in this so-called eco museum, you will be accompanied back to the village. While you take a rest, you will enjoy the traditional cooking with local organic food grown by the villagers and eat the traditional lunch in the typical villagers’ house.
After lunch you have two options:
– 13:00: After lunch and a short break, you can have a village tour to learn about local traditions and visit some mounments associated with Gia Long tomb; enjoy making traditional cakes of Huế or experience making handmade natural cosmetics to bring home as gifts.
– 15:30 You will be sent back to your hotel by our guide.
Option 2: For summer only !
– 13:00 After lunch and a short break, local people will take you to Thien Tho mountain – which is centered in front of the emperor’s tomb from which you will have a view to the mighty historical complex of Gia Long Tomb and enjoy the picturesque setting of the lake highlighted with small islets. Rowing on bamboo-made rafts or boats in the lake is also part of our offer.
-15:30 You will be sent back to your hotel by our guide.